What are the symptoms of a UTI?
If you have a UTI, you may experience some of these common signs and symptoms.
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Urine comes as only a few drops
- Burning pain or a ‘scalding’ sensation when urinating (dysuria)
- A feeling that the bladder is still full after urinating
- Cloudy urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Pain in your lower abdomen or above the pubic bone
UTIs can be serious if infection spreads to the upper urinary tract, if you experience any of the following signs and symptoms, please speak to your Healthcare Professional for medical advice.
- Back pain
- High fever
- Blood in the urine (haematuria)